WRC10 WRC 10 Replay Sound is Bugged

The replay sound is missing backfires and sounds of the anti lag system. Any modders know how to correct this? I doubt this is priority in a patch, although I would think it would be an easy fix, as the sounds are there in the chase cam.

The replay sound is missing backfires and sounds of the anti lag system. Any modders know how to correct this? I doubt this is priority in a patch, although I would think it would be an easy fix, as the sounds are there in the chase cam.
ye mate, its a bug thats been around since WRC 8, which was fixed on that game, but here we are again. iv asked the question to the devs on whether or not its by design but got no response. WRC would never be a sport if cars actually sounded this bad ha

fix your shizzle KT!

ye mate, its a bug thats been around since WRC 8, which was fixed on that game, but here we are again. iv asked the question to the devs on whether or not its by design but got no response. WRC would never be a sport if cars actually sounded this bad ha

fix your shizzle KT!
Hopefully they can get this patched. It kills the replays for me.

Hopefully they can get this patched. It kills the replays for me.
it kills the game for me! ya put in a top stage, then watch the replay and its like a silent movie........ for reference KT, it should sound like this!!!! for everyone else, strap ya headphones on, crank the volume until you brain shakes....... this is what its like on a stage..... a real stage! ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back