Resource icon

Misc WoW Weather Pack (no PPF needed) 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

smurth

Premium
smurth submitted a new resource:

WoW Weather Pack (no PPF needed) - weather graphics

There's many weather mods out there - and some very good ones - but none really satisfied me, so I've decide to make my own.
WoW stands for "With or Without PP filter" !
That is, it looks very good even on machines where every frame counts...

The PP filter provides is optionnal; it's a quick copy-and-paste-then-adapt-to-my-needs from the "Natural Graphics Mod" made by ears1991. I've only made little changes to make the sun even more natural (to my eyes, at least) and eat less fps. So, it...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,
Not interested in pp-filter. But will try your weather presets. They seems to be interesting, especially mid/heavy clouds. Huge changes there, comparing to default?

Hey,
Not interested in pp-filter. But will try your weather presets. They seems to be interesting, especially mid/heavy clouds. Huge changes there, comparing to default?
Huge changes from default ?
I didn't really tested the default ones; I just remember how much it was ugly, especialy on sunset/sundown. Then I've tried third party weathers... Then, I've decided to make my own...

smurth updated WoW Weather Pack (no PPF needed) with a new update entry:

WoW Weather Pack (no PPF needed)

There's many weather mods out there - and some very good ones - but none really satisfied me, so I've decide to make my own.
WoW stands for "With or Without PP filter" !
That is, it looks very good even on machines where every frame counts...

The PP filters provides are optionnal; the first is a quick copy-and-paste-then-adapt-to-my-needs from the "Natural Graphics Mod" made by ears1991. I've only made little changes to make the sun even more natural (to my eyes, at least) and eat less fps....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 383 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing