Wouldn't it be nice to drive another car for a new cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I bought Race 06 and Race 07 came with F3000 I was hoping there would be a F3000 championship. It never came. Now there's the F1 mod for Race On.

We always race GTR or WTCC (and mini in the old day's) But what about the Formula Masters? I like driving thoose cars.

Imo STC is GT racing.
Master are to arcade for me
F1 we have already a massive league for it on RD
WTCC are to easy also. And probably if you race WTCC you only see BMW's on the grid
F3000 feels weird.

:)

I'am not a fan of open wheel (don't know why exactly) and i love GT. Maybe a GT Pro season should be great. As i remember, the last RD GTC Pro season was very fun. (maybe we should try without mod too for reasons that everyone know.)

The STC Support Series project was a cool one and maybe comes back in the future, but we had to refuse it this seasson because we had already lots of work with the main STC development.

About racing GT Pro, well, in my eyes the STC Mod is a step between GT Sport and GT Pro, and I think it is quite realystic compared to a real GT Cathegory. :)

How about the FIA GT 2008 mod and adopt the FIA GT1 rules a bit? With only a few brands available but with all the teams? Seems to work in real life. GT Pro (GT1) is brutal :)

How about the FIA GT 2008 mod and adopt the FIA GT1 rules a bit? With only a few brands available but with all the teams? Seems to work in real life. GT Pro (GT1) is brutal :)

I would like that BUT... I think switching it to rFactor and doing FIA GT racing in the EOAA GT 1.07 mod would be a great new season. The only downside is that the racers would have to have a copy of GTR2 as it uses their models.

Regardless if you agree that we should race there or not, it is simply an option, I HIGHLY recommend this mod. Simply put, it is the best mod I have ever driven for rFactor... maybe it't not saying much BUT it feels amazing. There is no need to turn of Realfeel in my view the feedback is amazing (no mod i have ever driven in rF has felt like this. and GTR2 ffb also seems to pale in comparison).

I sound like I'm a promoter for the mod (I'm not) ... but I love it that much, try it.

I would like that BUT... I think switching it to rFactor and doing FIA GT racing in the EOAA GT 1.07 mod would be a great new season. The only downside is that the racers would have to have a copy of GTR2 as it uses their models.

Regardless if you agree that we should race there or not, it is simply an option, I HIGHLY recommend this mod. Simply put, it is the best mod I have ever driven for rFactor... maybe it't not saying much BUT it feels amazing. There is no need to turn of Realfeel in my view the feedback is amazing (no mod i have ever driven in rF has felt like this. and GTR2 ffb also seems to pale in comparison).

I sound like I'm a promoter for the mod (I'm not) ... but I love it that much, try it.

AGAIN that was me... I don't know why I keep opening his browser. Please excuse the technical difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%