Would you want a laserscanned version of Nordschleife?

VIP party? talking about at nurburgring 24h?
It means talking about what the p4/5 invited them there? with AC? I don't make out -_-;;
"we'll see" (the nord)?

Can someone explain what's happening:cry:

Lol you really can't compare the NKP version with a detailed laserscanned Nordschleife

For just one reason it would be awesome to have it. One server running this track will always have a full room.

If Nordschleife in AC will be much better then in nKP so will be the other tracks ... you must compare Nordschleife with the other tracks on the same game/sim ... for example Nordschleife in GTR Evolution by SimBins have details better then most of the other tracks on GTR Evolution/Race07 and the last race on that was like 5 months ago with only 10 drivers http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/volvo-850-nordschleife-saturday-december-17-2011.44308/

Nordschleife is very nice track to make some laps but for races is very hard to learn and most people (me included) will just prefer to race on smaller tracks ... thats what i think but of course i can be wrong:)

I remember back in the GTR2 days.. only public server that had any form of life on it was a Green Hell server.

We should have it now as well imo, people who don´t know the track should just learn it, we all had to once. I personally find it incredible for everything, TT, Qual, Race, Le Mans, etc.
The more the merrier though.

So just tell me, why the netkar pro server with selected Nord is still empty? Maybe because it is not laser scanned?
Maybe because there aren't good cars to race it? The F1600,1800,2000,ftarget and KS2 are unsuitable for the Nordschleife.

The BMW E30 however is....oops just wet my pants a bit....a match made in heaven with this layout

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%