Would you want a laserscanned version of Nordschleife?

Someone has to get it though, it might not be around in the future :(
I hate modded tracks, i´ve been spoilt by iRacing´s wonderful tracks and i´m extremely happy AC went that route as well.

AC could just buy the laserscanned data from the people who owns the rights to the laserscanning of the track.
Or just buy the license and drive their van around for a lap if they can´t work with the data.

Should take a day tops to do and not months like for iRacing.

I have no idea how expensive such a project would be, but I can go without it if laser scanning the Nordschleife + Nuerburgring would exceed the funding for scanning multiple tracks.

ehh... there comes the money argument again... :cautious: - a informed customer should know that Assetto Corsa will have a retail price with future updates being free of charge... fee-based DLC is highly dubious in my opinion.

its about could me more, but look this is the price for 1 track!! they have to many others things to make, develop, etc
One track that is like 4 tracks combined.

The most dangerous one in the world. The longest one in the world. The one with the highest elevation changes in the world.
And we don´t even know if it will be around in the future.

then we will sit here wondering why nobody created a digital copy of it.

lol ... Nordschleife won't be wiped off the world if the track gets closed. :rolleyes:
Don´t be so sure, this is how Oran Park looked, and now it doesn´t even exist. Thankfully, iRacing managed to create a digital carbon copy of it before it was destroyed. I think we should apply the same type of thinking for Nords as well because Germany is not run by Motorsport enthusiasts, they are run by politicians with other goals.

Oran_Park_Raceway_Bridge_2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 138 13.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years