Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Just checked, and for some reason the setup I attached above had rear springs set a bit too soft. I attach an updated setup here -- my suggestion for more stable one, with adjusted 3rd springs. (Do note that packers are unadjusted).

Attachments

• stable.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 276
Just checked, and for some reason the setup I attached above had rear springs set a bit too soft. I attach an updated setup here -- my suggestion for more stable one, with adjusted 3rd springs. (Do note that packers are unadjusted).
I sadly can't test this at the moment because my brake isn't working, so I can't try if it's better and can't post this as the setup.

I have really enjoyed that we have had some f3 races lately, and the touring, both enjoyable even though quite different. If we decide to use faster open wheel I feel like allowing low aids could be something to consider. If I am slow and having trouble with say the v12 having low traction and abs can be helpful. On the other hand if I am the fast guy and I chose to have them off it doesn't really bother me if someone several places behind me has it on. It makes for a more competitive race. I suppose if someone is the fast guy it may be nicer if the other fast guys also choose to keep aids off.

Edit: @Nox on a separate note, thank you for doing everything that you do for the club!

For the very tough cars like the Formula Reiza and Extreme, perhaps the V12s, we'll probably have low assists. This is because we use them rarely and they are exceptionally tough. They're more of a special event than a normal club event.

What does this mean "make sure to use the road chassis, it's the default option" from the top?
Where to find this choice?
You can find the instructions on how to change them in the mod description, but since the default is the road chassis there's no need to change it and people who have changed it will already know how to. If we will ever race on speedways or superspeedways I'll include the instructions ;)

You can find the instructions on how to change them in the mod description, but since the default is the road chassis there's no need to change it and people who have changed it will already know how to. If we will ever race on speedways or superspeedways I'll include the instructions ;)

When I raced on Fontana and Indy in Single Player, it switched to the oval config automatically.

x2qyxkp-jpg.87789

On Thursday the 16th of April we are taking the Brazilian touring cars down south to Argentina!

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track
  • Buenos Aires #6
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Practice:
18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 1: 18:45 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 18:10 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back