Would you buy rF2 now?

I'm seriously thinking of whether to buy rF2 or not, having been trying the demo, because I'm fairly impressed with the demo. Car behavior is good, at least quite nice than I thought and than rF1, and UI is also good and simple, and I don't care about the graphics, The C6R seems having much tuck in to drive but fun nevertheless and the preceding snap oversteer in rF1(which I really hate) was practically nowhere and I like the feel that the controllable unstability under braking. But I think FFB was too bland to realize something but doesn't matter much for me.

But one thing that makes me hesitate is just the fact that AC is about to be released or preorder at least but in 2~3 month. Hmm..$%@#$#$^#$@%
It's only $45/$85. No serious thinking required.

But one thing that makes me hesitate is just the fact that AC is about to be released or preorder at least but in 2~3 month. Hmm..$%@#$#$^#$@%

Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 are the two games you definitely want for the coming, ermm......years!!! :)

You can put aside a few dollars/euros (whatever currency) a day and in a couple of weeks you can buy them both :D

yeah if you save the pennies each week they really are affordable games, well RF2 is we dont know about AC just yet. Either way I concur, these are the two that you'll want to own for the next 5 years.

personally i think rFactor has lost its appeal, the driving sensation isnt the same anymore, the cars seem way too stiff and just bounce all over the place and there is no sensation of speed anymore it just seems far too slow and controllable

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%