1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Would You Be Interested In Following My Career?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by drpoplove, Sep 23, 2012.

1. drpoplove

drpoplove

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey guys, I've been thinking about recording my career and putting it up along with commentary and that sort of thing. I'm rather new to the F1 gaming community so I was wondering- is this something the folks around here care to follow/find interesting (assuming I'm not the worst person to listen to), or should I not even bother?

Cheers.

2. BBFred

BBFred

Ratings:
    +61
    Just do like some of us have done before: try it out, and watch the feedbacks! :thumbsup:

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,400
  4. drpoplove

drpoplove

Ratings:
    +5
    Should I be posting in the video specific thread or make a new one? Just wanna make sure I follow protocol around here!

5. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    if your going to be creating a whole new series, then sure make your own thread, make sure the title isn't mis leading :) ... im interested in watching also, will you do commentary?

6. drpoplove

drpoplove

Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah Scott, I'll be doing commentary to keep things more interesting. OK, I've decided i'm gonna try it out! Hopefully I can have the first episode done for tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  7. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +167
    I always amaze by how people can race and talk at the same time, myself usually just too busy on racing cant even breathe sometime :D

8. Mitchell Smith

Mitchell Smith

Ratings:
    +30
    Defo be interested. I'd do one myself actually but can't upload video's that long. :( Internet's awful.

9. emppu

emppu

Ratings:
    +15
    hopefully you will make it through while still being able to save after each race! I lost saving ability before I even got around to starting a career haha

10. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Yes, bring it on. I have always like the video/commentary races!:)