Apps World scale/eye convergence

Is there any developer who can create an app/mod to change world scale/eye convergence for VR Users in AC.There is a lot of ppl with not normal ipd, who I'll be happy to get more accurate world scale. I am willing to pay for his work.

Is there any developer who can create an app/mod to change world scale/eye convergence for VR Users in AC.There is a lot of ppl with not normal ipd, who I'll be happy to get more accurate world scale. I am willing to pay for his work.
What's the exact nature of your issue? World scale seems fine to me in VR using the default setting.

World scale is the problem ofc. I do measured my ipd, I did set it up in to the oculus. I did stand up for the sensor calibration and the world is smaller. I have been searching all over the net, I have checked so many forums about that and no real solution. To be 100 sure a went on a few tracks to drive and check the size/real world scale... , well nordschlaife is totaly zoomed in AC and smaller then in real life, approximatly with 20%.For further tests I picked sims where you can correct world scale, and guess what? I felt it much more natural, and very realistic as when I was driving it in real life,by increasing the world scale.One more interest thing I found out, on Sims as Iracing with default fov 45(I know that fov is not working under Vr) Nordshlife locks very close to the reality but still a bit smaller may be 2-3%. AC with default fov(54) - Nordshlife is zoomed and small like 20%.Raceroom epx default fov 56,more zoomed and smaler then AC. I am still looking for the correct answer, until I find it, I was looking for someone to implement world scale in AC.

Last edited:
Mascot I do have CM, and I am talking with his developer Ilija to patch AC if it's possible with world scale.At the moment there is no such an option. About the article in reddit, i have tested already that method. On openvr with my oculus I get poor quality, is not an option atm.

Of course the world scale in Assetto Corsa is the wrong reason which in ACC was implemented the world scale in VR which makes the game much closer to reality. CM please develop a tool to correct this distortion in AC as R3E, Rfactor (recently), PCars and even the new ACC have already adopted the world scale in their games! please.

This seems like a helpful post
AC doesn't know what IPD is, it just asks the VR driver for the camera matrices of the two eyes and renders from there (adding them to the current car position, and offset you've stored by hitting ctrl+space or whatever it is). Since they both work in metric it should be correct, except apparently OpenVR always reports an ipd of 63mm regardless of the headset's configuration

If you changed the world scale you'd end up in a situation where moving your head 10cm IRL would move it 12cm ingame, so the entire car would be wiggling around as you move your head instead of staying still.

This seems like a helpful post
AC doesn't know what IPD is, it just asks the VR driver for the camera matrices of the two eyes and renders from there (adding them to the current car position, and offset you've stored by hitting ctrl+space or whatever it is). Since they both work in metric it should be correct, except apparently OpenVR always reports an ipd of 63mm regardless of the headset's configuration

If you changed the world scale you'd end up in a situation where moving your head 10cm IRL would move it 12cm ingame, so the entire car would be wiggling around as you move your head instead of staying still.

324/5000

Thank you for your support! I know this setting and already tried to use and has no practical effect on AC.
What is interesting about all this discussion is that other games with more powerful architecture and engine have implemented world scale on their platforms. Let's wait for the future.
Automobilista 2 ... don't let us down on that!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%