World Ranking released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
http://www.race-game.org/race07/worldranking/

The RACE 07 World Leaderboard gathers Global online lap times and data from RACE 07 on one unifying location.

The functionality and support for this online ranking opens up an armada of new opportunities for both independent gamers who just want to see how they stand out in the competition as well as for leagues and communities who wants to create larger organized competition models.

In order to take part in the RACE 07 World Leaderboard you need to own RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. If you have the RACE 07 Demo installed you are able to register to the competition and try out the rank system on a limited number of tracks compared to the retail game. Once installed all you have to do is press the in-game Register button in the World Leaderboard menu, where after a registration tool will popup. Make sure to fill in the registration form correctly. The in-game Register button will afterwards change into a button which says Ranking Servers, this is where the action begins.

You'll be able to view the top rankings both in-game as well as here on the website. Make sure to visit regularly to check out your own lap times!

Good luck and race on!

• Alex Guehennec

Hi all:

I'm new to the site and fairly new to R07. Having just completed the championship races at Monza WTCC07 last night, I ventured on to the work ranking server which happened also to be Monza 07.

On novice, I set a pretty respectable time or 2:02:355 (2nd fastest of the night).

Just as I finished the session (the timer ran out) it indicated that I'd had a server disconnection. disappointing to say the least. Does this mean that my time won't be recorded. It woudl be a top 20 time on the current novice leader board. Fairly pleasing for 2 weeks of racing this.

Any Ideas?

Hey Willie,
it' s normal to be disconnected from World Ranking servers when timer is out. You can check your hotlaps here (usually this is almost immediatly updated after the end of session) :
http://www.race-game.org/race07/worldranking/index.php

id like to try the formula bmw on the world ranking servers but curretnly is holding competition for wttc cars

so when will i be able to compete with the formula bmw?

Servers are come back but only Wtcc for the moment,
like you I hope there will be F3000 like before , of Fbmw etc...
waiting waiting waiting....

,)

• Alex Guehennec

I think I fonded you Willie (United Kingdom 2'02'355 must be you)

Attachments

• hotlpas.jpg
    hotlpas.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 237
I think I fonded you Willie (United Kingdom 2'02'355 must be you)

@Alex: Unfortunately, not me as I was running novice but thnx for looking anyway. If i'm not showing under my real name ("Willie Watt")I'll be there under "Lomion" which is the name I use on many other O/L Events.

Anyways I'llbe running on the pro servier soon enough. Just running semi-pro on the GT club Z4 and pretty happy with the times. Ran a comfortable 1:10:3xx on Oschersleben B - 07 last night (thanks to running short gears) and could probably have gone quicker. I felt like I could manage a sub 1:10 with a clearer run and a chance to get ito a rhythm

Difficult to tell whether that's a good time or not, but it felt fast to me!

• Alex Guehennec

World Ranking Servers

Hey guys,

does somebody know if one day Simbin will put back the WorldRanking servers with other class that wtcc ? radical, F3000, Fbmw etc... ?

Good question Danny, i don't know who is maintaining the leaderboards nowadays.

Last time i have been checking the WLB it was a mess with impossible times and havent been bothered since.

It's indeed a shame they run WTCC now for how long? Two years? There are so many other cool cars in the game and it should be a piece of cake to have servers running for all cars in RACE 07/Evo/STCC. :(

It staggers me the times of some people

I was at Brands the otehr day and there was a guy there running round in low 1m33, and doing it regular!!

He was 2 seconds faster than anyone else on a 25 man server!!

Predictably in stupid 3 series, and nothing special, just able to get on power and brakes in places normal people cant

I have no clue how they do it, nor do I want to!! These people are weird!!

• Ariff Roose

somehow i cant login. i have registered and happily going in. but suddenly, i lost connection! does anybody experience that yet?

I ve a similar problem and posted this in the bug section of rsc but there doesnt seem to be any solution:

[ame]http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showpost.php?p=3980841&postcount=1[/ame]

> After entering the wr server the synchronization starts and at the end i drop back to the main menu and it s saying "u r not registered"... <

This wr server issue seems to be treated stepmotherly... not really a feature :thinking:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back