World Ranking released

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
http://www.race-game.org/race07/worldranking/

The RACE 07 World Leaderboard gathers Global online lap times and data from RACE 07 on one unifying location.

The functionality and support for this online ranking opens up an armada of new opportunities for both independent gamers who just want to see how they stand out in the competition as well as for leagues and communities who wants to create larger organized competition models.

In order to take part in the RACE 07 World Leaderboard you need to own RACE 07 - The WTCC Game. If you have the RACE 07 Demo installed you are able to register to the competition and try out the rank system on a limited number of tracks compared to the retail game. Once installed all you have to do is press the in-game Register button in the World Leaderboard menu, where after a registration tool will popup. Make sure to fill in the registration form correctly. The in-game Register button will afterwards change into a button which says Ranking Servers, this is where the action begins.

You'll be able to view the top rankings both in-game as well as here on the website. Make sure to visit regularly to check out your own lap times!

Good luck and race on!

Mehmet Arikan

2000RPM
Premium
Jan 6, 2007
thx for tip mate .... i think i have to crack the site otherwise i have no chance to be listed :pop2:

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
This way hotlapping is really good fun! Too bad i get lots of disconnections to the server for some reason.

Any one else has the same experience?

Attila Domján

9000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
Yesterday audit in the factory til 1 am, 4 hours sleeping, but when i saw this thread could not resist to give a go on Zandvoort.... :)

Patrick van Driel

3000RPM
Premium
Dec 31, 2006
Just woke up,after the coffee ill give it a try. I hope it will be as fun as it was in the old days in RD2 with the NBW hotlaps.:)

Maik Peters

5000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
This way hotlapping is really good fun! Too bad i get lots of disconnections to the server for some reason.
Any one else has the same experience?
Jeah I got some fun, but also some disconnections and a wrong NAME :(
Hopefully they can change my Nickname for me! :)

M

Mark Apat

yeeey
nice info Bram.
will give it a try ...
good luck guys & girls

:)

Patrick van Driel

3000RPM
Premium
Dec 31, 2006
Servers are very bad ,when im finally in the connexion is lost during a lap.
Zandvoort just crashed while loading. Hmm! well all should be fine later( i hope)

Marco Boemi

100RPM
Jul 2, 2007
The only thing I don't like is that there are more then one row for each player. There should be only the fastest time.

Robert Wiesenmüller

RaceRoom eMotorsports Manager
Jan 4, 2007
Worldranking is cool, at the moment 3 tracks are under RPM-hand! :)

Zandvoort (Atti), Brno (Chris) and Porto (me)