World Rally Manufacturer Manager - Season One (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, have i missed something?

I am not quit sure how the game works.
I can invest money and test a bit. But what does that do? Does it have an effect? If yes, what does it do?

How can we invest our money? I can bid on tyres and drivers. But what can i do between the rallyes, how does the whole system work?

Do you have performance values? Can we change them?

Just wondering....
Yeah it will be good if we can train the drivers to be better and not just buy another

By the way, have i missed something?

I am not quit sure how the game works.
I can invest money and test a bit. But what does that do? Does it have an effect? If yes, what does it do?

How can we invest our money? I can bid on tyres and drivers. But what can i do between the rallyes, how does the whole system work?

Good questions. I feel like a need to change a few bits as well to the rules.

Your car will have base stats of 40 for the following;
- Snow Performance
- Gravel Performance
- Tarmac Performance
- Aero
- Durability

Now, originally, I was going to give you 1000KM of testing for preseason but I'll change that to 10000KM (which each KM of testing costing £100). Every 400km of testing you do will improve one of these values. You will then get 2000KM between each rally (each KM of testing costing £100). So testing is to improve your car.

Also, thinking about it, you can also pick a driver to test with, and then their stats may improve as well if they are a younger driver. Of course, they may not improve but they can do.

Are the testing upgrades linear or randmomly?
Like when i test on Snow, i get +1 on Snow performance

Or if i test on Snow, i'll get a value let's say between +1 to +4 randomly.

Are the testing upgrades linear or randmomly?
Like when i test on Snow, i get +1 on Snow performance

Or if i test on Snow, i'll get a value let's say between +1 to +4 randomly.

It'll be variable improvement, and it can depend on the experience of the driver your using for testing and how well the testing goes. So for example, if your driver crashes, then you won't gain so much. Better drivers are less likely to make a mistake as they are more skilled

It'll be variable improvement, and it can depend on the experience of the driver your using for testing and how well the testing goes. So for example, if your driver crashes, then you won't gain so much. Better drivers are less likely to make a mistake as they are more skilled
Do i have to use a full time driver for that?

Edit: I could imagine having an experienced test driver for the pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back