World Racing 2

[WR2|CONV|WIPlSCR]Sydney Telstra 500

well i've decided to take a break from car conversion, because lets face it, you can swing a cat, (dont get ansy pansy on me, i love cats, lol) you can hit a car conversion of some description,
so i've decided it's time to do some track work again.
i've decided to convert fvr's sydney race track, this will go well with my 2010 v8mod that will be out later this year...(when i get it finished hehe)
at this point i have no screens to show you, but will in good time..to find out more about this track and it's significance
telstra 500
back with some screens soon - remember this is not something that can be done in a day or even a week, so please dont ask when will it be done...as i dont have any idea lol
prelim screenshots

here are some WIP screens for this track, this track was first raced last year (2009) i do hope you like what your seeing so far, it's alot of work

comments please
3 New screenshots for today, this track is coming along nicely, soon as i get sometime i'll take you for a drive around homebush(video) so you can see what it's like to drive around this track.
cheers for the read

5 new screenshots for today, things are starting to come together, unfortunately i may have to drop a couple of buildings because i am unsure if i can bring it under 256 material count, but i'll try to do it for sure. thanks for reading, hope you like what your seeing so far cheers

ok next batch of screen shots, lots more done since the last one...this will be the last set of screens, the next thing will be a vid (tour of the track so you can see what it's like to drive on

Surfers/Homebush coming to world racing 2

g'day all,
i'm not sure how many people have even heard of this game, being that it's a few years old now, but is still well modded. ive began homebush nsw, (this track is from rfactor, by flashqld - legal conversion) i've converted this one already but i'm doing version 2.0 now..
you can keep upto date by visiting my website..i hope that it's ok to post a link to it here..
http://ammods.racerplanet.com
surfers paradise is also being ported across, you can find a couple of videos of what the tracks will look like..

homebush -

surfers -

Unfortunately games.reveur.de is gone along with all the mods it hosted.
It was the main source for WR2 mods.
If someone knows another place for downloading WR2 mods (or mods for other Synetic games ) please share the information here.
TIA

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back