World Championship Highlights - Round 04 Monaco

I can't understand how these videos get so very few views on YouTube after the huge hard work that must be behind it. Really, I can't understand it. Should be 10-100x times more visited in order to the quality of the videos.

Great work you did there Simon and whoever took part in the video creation.

I can't understand how these videos get so very few views on YouTube after the huge hard work that must be behind it. Really, I can't understand it. Should be 10-100x times more visited in order to the quality of the videos.

Great work you did there Simon and whoever took part in the video creation.

Maybe renaming the video name to "Codemasters F1 2011 piece of crap". I have seen videos of that game with over 100.000 views :D

That's not like that. Fast example; China's highlights video has at the moment 4.335 views, and from Racedepartment we got 332 views. And Racedepartment is probably the biggest simracing site in terms if website traffic. Most of the views come from subscribers/referrals. Obviously is easier to get 100.000 views using a licensed F1 game like Codemasters, because it's what the average user is looking for.

Look the numbers from the official iRacing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iRacingTV/videos

Highlights video from the 2011 iRacing DWC season opener:

4.116 views. And they are a full closed community, unlike rFactor, so it should be easier to get more views.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back