ACC RD Racing Club | World Challenge Europe Thunders On To Simracing.GP [Deleted]

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
wce.jpg

• Follows the 2021 track calendar (where possible)
  • Real in game start times (again where possible) and accelerated time where required to simulate 3hr, 6hr and overnight time cycles
  • Points on offer from 1st - 12th
  • 45 minute races with mandatory pit stop for tyre change (fuel optional)
  • Entries limited to 35 to ensure sensible grid sizes - grab your spot now!
  • Best 6 results count at the end of the series so you can miss 2 races and still do well
Rules and event info
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: You don't have to use discord but if you like to chat join on the #Assetto Corsa Competizione voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and synchronize your premium account.

Timetable
Every Wednesday evening from 18th May (warm up event will be 11th May)

Prac: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (25 minutes)
Quali: 19:55 UTC / 20:55 BST / 21:55 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 20:10 UTC / 21:10 BST / 22:10 CEST (45 minutes)

How To Join
The series can be found HERE
Select a car then enter the sign up password rdclub
*You will need to do this for each individual event*

The password to join the server (not the sign up password) is listed on the SGP event page under "server password". Server goes live around 20:33 BST on race day for practice.

Any questions please feel free to PM me, I don't bite :D

Series Liveries - *Click name to get the livery*
SwannyUK
Akephoe

Last edited:
Warm Up Event - 11th May

It's taken a lot of work to get this series setup so if you spot any mistakes please drop me a PM cheers :)

Last edited:
Yep, you can enter as many of the races as you like. That's the beauty of a series, you can join single events and treat them like our usual sprint races (all be it 15mins longer with a pit stop) or you can do the whole series

The warm up event is open to all premium members as usual - no points scored on that one.

Before I forget - you can check the in game time of day settings in the Event Configuration page on SGP. You can then see if the race will be in the daytime, evening or transitioning in to dark. Quali, practice and the race are all set to Sunday to offer better grip through all sessions.
Screenshot_20220428-131519~3.png

Looking forward to seeing you on track Tim. Your pace at Bathurst was awesome.
Thanks Chris, likewise. I struggled to feel confidence in ACC at first and finding the limit of grip was a slightly different feeling to what I am used to in AC but it started to click after a couple of hours practicing.

I managed to get away with only a bit of paint damage at Bathurst but I had several hail mary moments though esses and the dipper!

Thanks Chris, likewise. I struggled to feel confidence in ACC at first and finding the limit of grip was a slightly different feeling to what I am used to in AC but it started to click after a couple of hours practicing.

I managed to get away with only a bit of paint damage at Bathurst but I had several hail mary moments though esses and the dipper!
I think we all had at least 1 code brown!

Please do spread the word if you are a member of other forums or have people you sometimes race with that might be interested. The more that enter the more chance there is of everyone having someone to race :)

If anyone needs any additional info or help just shout. I think the main thing with these races are:

• Get in some practice beforehand where possible, aim for 27.5-28psi pressures
  • Get at least 2 or 3 practice pit stops done because missing the box can really lose you some time
  • Get your pit strategy sorted
  • Make sure you have keys / buttons assigned for things like headlights and the MFD so you can tweak tyre pressures for the pit stop if needed.
For the pit stops themselves it's mandatory to change tyres. Whilst that is being done the car can have fuel added without losing any time so probably best to start on half of what you would need for the full race then top up the other half in your stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years