PC1 WMD Money

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Interestnig, WMD returned me today (on my PayPal account) money I invested 3 years ago to pCARS game +10%. Well done, I totally forgot for it :D

Last edited:
The game that keeps on giving...
2md0tg.jpg

I know! I just had a blast of a race and I find nine extra Euro's in my paypal account. I feel like I'm stealing.

One other thing this game has done really, really well is front-drive cars. I've never liked front drivers, but since racing the Clios in career mode I've been having a blast in FWDs. Doesn't hurt that I've been really quick in them too...

Especially the Clio is exceptional and it makes you feel that you are driving fast. It's really good. I was also surprised by Historic cars lately, I never really payed any attention to them. But on a stage like Brno with the Ford or Merc is really nice and smooth.

Especially the Clio is exceptional and it makes you feel that you are driving fast. It's really good. I was also surprised by Historic cars lately, I never really payed any attention to them. But on a stage like Brno with the Ford or Merc is really nice and smooth.
You really should try classic Silverstone with historics (or anything which likes to slide, e.g. Caterhams or the BAC Mono). The uneven surface and relatively wide corners are addictive :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%