Sell Within 5-7 days these items (as a group) may be for sale...

I'm hoping to return these just about brand new ( used for about an hour! ) components to Endor/Fanatec. I should know within 5-7 days either way if I'm going to do that. I also have a buddy at work who is interested.

If I end up selling the items here, I thought I'd list them now: (I don't want to sell individual items, so one transaction for everything.)

For details on the "Why", refer to my post #34 in this thread... https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...tips-for-1st-time-set-up-please.187447/page-2

I have pictures available of the boxes and components set up...
7 boxes of components: All original boxes, except the Podium Hub box (can't find it, ...weird)
* Club Sport Desk Clamp V2
* Club Sport Pedals V3
* Button Caps & Sticker Set... (now in same box with WB)
* Club Sport Wheel Base (WB) V2.5
* Podium Hub
* Podium Advanced Paddle Module
* Podium Button Module Endurance
* Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Suede)

Disclosure... "The CSW Porsche 911 GT3R wheel rim currently not compatible with Podium Button Module Endurance, pending future firmware updates."

Direct message me if interested...

Last edited:
Porsche wheel works fine on the CSW2.5 with the beta firmware you need to contact them to get it.

That rim and Podium paddle shifters work fine w/ the WB, but the button module's button functions don't work, afaik. I did not know that firmware was available. My selling the components isn't predicated on that issue. Thanks for info, though.

A friend in Discord send it me it’s still
On my desktop 100% functionality same as my DD2 0 difference.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%