Wish simbin would release a 2010 STCC expansion at the end of the year.

STCC the game has been out for a while, it would be nice if simbin released a 2010 expansion. Or maybe it will be icluded in the next GTR package.

And we would get new/upgraded car models to drive like:

2010 Volvo c30
2010 Chevrolet Cruze
2010 Opel Astra
2010 Volkswagen Scirocco
2010 BMW 320si
2010 Alfa Romeo 156

Attachments

• 10c301.jpg
    10c301.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 237
  • chev1.jpg
    chev1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 242
  • opel1.jpg
    opel1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 227
  • wv3.jpg
    wv3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 268
  • bmw1.jpg
    bmw1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 230
Omg is that Alfa Romeo still driving in STCC? Thats now getting an ancient car, lol

It's the old car of James Thompson 2007 (WTCC) and during the 2007 season the team said that if James or Olivier Tielemans whould wreck their cars there were no backup cars anymore to complete the season. Funny that it's still driving!

Omg is that Alfa Romeo still driving in STCC? Thats now getting an ancient car, lol

It's the old car of James Thompson 2007 (WTCC) and during the 2007 season the team said that if James or Olivier Tielemans whould wreck their cars there were no backup cars anymore to complete the season. Funny that it's still driving!
Yes, it is (for me) local driver Mattias Andersson that is running it. He has been running Alfas in the STCC for six or seven years now. He is actually doing really well with it. Outside of the top teams (Volvo, Flash and West Coast) he probably was quickest last year. He ended up fifth anyway, on a fraction of Flash's budget and he is having another go this year, with a few optimizations here and there..

Would love that Astra, it's my bro's car and it would be awesome to have it in the game :)

But to be honest, I'd rather Simbin focused on GTR3 more to get it an early release date rather than a rushed two games. Maybe this could be a mod for somebody to make.

ahhh the BTCC would be lovely to see in a simbin game
So codies have it? And for how long do they still have the licenses?

btw, didn't some guys here at rdforum say that the license would be very expensive to buy?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back