Wish I could throw more money a this game. They abandoned too early.

This feels like a movie star whose life was cut short, a James Dean, Bruce Lee, or Marilyn Monroe.

I literally WANT to but more official DLC, yet, there's none left to buy.

Reiza dropped the ball.

Lol abandoned too early? This game had active support (and still has today) since it's conception as Game Stock Car back in ....... 2009! That's 10 full years of development. :D

Not sure if we have walking encyclopedia's here but I think this might be the longest supported sim after iracing.

This feels like a movie star whose life was cut short, a James Dean, Bruce Lee, or Marilyn Monroe.

Reiza dropped the ball.
I suspect the reason you feel that way is because of the quality and attention to detail that Reiza put into it. AMS is one of my most appreciated titles because of that and also because it offers some uncommon content but, the driving experience is consistently superb imo.

The only things missing for me are VR support and an advanced drive-train model. Considering the platform the title is built on, I think AMS is an amazing result.

Reiza dropped the ball.

There are plenty of mods to alter/add to the massive sim too. What more do you want?
8kj2TZx.png

For my taste, everything that's needed is rain, saving races and a bit of eye candy, like animated drivers. But that's all stuff that was never made for rF1, so I doubt Reiza where able/allowed to add it... more like allowed, since it's all in GTR2, which shares the same core.

Car selection hurt this title more than anything. It’s one of my all time favorites but they could have used some licensed hard top content. GT2, GT3, LMP2, Porsche cup (Boxer is excellent). Etc.

I bought AMS in a steam sale for a tenner ages ago, Never really bothered with it as i was too into AC, Couple of weeks ago i fired it up, Put a nice pp filter on it, Downloaded a load of mods and TBH i really rate this sim, I really quite like the retro look of it, It drives great with excellent physics and FFB and the Ai is some of the most sensible that i've raced against, I think Reiza did a fantastic job on this with what they had, I actually prefer this over RF2 ATM!

I actually love the graphics in this sim,Reiza team crammed alot of detail into the tracks and I love the displays and cockpits.

Also the content is tremendous.

Also the ffb and physics are fantastic for a sim built on an old engine,up there with the best of em,I reckon the ffb is the best of all the sims but let’s not start a war.

Salivating over Automobilista 2.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 64 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years