F1 2013 Wireless Wheel Recommendation for xbox360

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

Noob here with a couple of questions

1 Has anyone out there successfully used the Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel (u-shaped looking wheel) without it giving wheel disconnect error messages every five minutes? I tried the 'fresh battery' trick but have had limited success.

2. Does the SteelSeries Simraceway SRW-S1 wheel work with the xbox 360? The FAQ for the wheel says it's PC only but has a usb port. Does anyone use it with xbox 360 and if so does it work OK?

Thanks!

PS. Please don't suggest a G27 or some other wheel that costs more than $100.

The only person I know using this Speed Wheel is @stop

Maybe you can message him and ask ....

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/optimum-settings-for-speed-wheel.80130/

As for the Simraceway wheel, you only need to check out the manufacturer's FAQ :-

• Is the SteelSeries SRW-S1 Racing Wheel compatible with consoles like PS3 or XBox?
    The short answer is no. Although the SRW-S1 Racing wheel connects via a USB connection, it will not function on XBox or PS3 and is intended for use only with Windows PCs.
Source FAQ Page Here

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion As I mentioned in my post, I read the manufacturer's FAQ. My question is if anyone is using it successfully even though it is officially unsupported.

You must have read it differently than me. :D

If I had read ......"The XBox and PS3 are not supported" I might ask the same question as you

But .... "Will not function on XBox or PS3" has a different stronger negative meaning to me.

Still good luck anyway :thumbsup:

Yes, I suppose I read it more thoroughly and/or optimistically than you. There was the first sentence about the short answer being no. I am asking if anyone came up with a somewhat longer answer and if it happened to be Yes. Judging by the lack of responses on this forum, I am going to guess the answer is no.

Thanks anyway.

Ok, I use the wireless xbox wheel i was impressed! On f1 2011 on xbox there was input lag and it is impossible to drive, however, on 2012 and 2013 for pc, it is perfect. On other games like forza, again it is perfect. The bad thing is that it does not have lb and rb buttons, neither a RS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back