F1 2011 Wireless Racing Wheel for Xbox 360®

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i have just bought the madcatz wireless wheel and i am wondering who has one as i have no vibration and i wondering what power supply pack as it takes power from mains aswell

yeah i guess so lol but to not even have a vibration function kinda sucks , i have a 39.99 pound wheel with force feedback but it doesn't support headset and i buy this one for 75.99 and it doesn't even have vibration , should really complain to madcatz

I really don't understand why people spend money on buying such wheels. For that prize you have an awesome second hand mid-range (or even high range if you look closely) top quality wheel.

The Xbox wheel should come with the console for free imo as the quality is so low you can't even ask money for it.

I really don't understand why people spend money on buying such wheels. For that prize you have an awesome second hand mid-range (or even high range if you look closely) top quality wheel.

The Xbox wheel should come with the console for free imo as the quality is so low you can't even ask money for it.

As an MS wheel user i can say that the quality is pretty good for the price they charged initially.And they have force feedback. The Paddle shifters do have a tendency to brake (i've busted 3) but where i live i can find used wheels cheaply enough to replace the busted parts.
My original MS wheel lasted a good couple years before i had the first problem with it. It was only after is switched from auto gears to manual gears that i had an issue.

I brought my Xbox wheel with the wheel stand pro all second hand. The guy really looked after it. Asked Karl about this wheel be for hand and he sold it to me. I've had it since feb now, I've had no problems with it and I love it.

I have had my Microsoft Official Wheel for about a month or so now and love it. Took some getting used to but wouldn't go back now although my old MadCatz MC2 gave me sterling service for 20 months and I would not knock it at all.

What is this bearing mod you are referring to Mark?

I have had my Microsoft Official Wheel for about a month or so now and love it. Took some getting used to but wouldn't go back now although my old MadCatz MC2 gave me sterling service for 20 months and I would not knock it at all.

What is this bearing mod you are referring to Mark?

Here is the link to the youtube video Peter. It is fairly long and in 5 parts but shows you exactly how to do it. Takes a bit of patience but does work ok. I've done a few now and mine is holding together fine, tens times better than it was. I've put in the link to the place I bought the bearing off on ebay too. If yours is a bit wobbly and you have the tools I would give it a go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220848785...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1974wt_1139

I have considered that mod before, but didn't think that it would in anyway improve my driving or make my wheel last longer.
I have had quite a hard time with the paddle shifters on these wheels, and have broken three in the last seasons racing. I broke two up shift paddles and one 240 wheel lock in the same week! lol
If i had done the bearing mod on my first wheel i would have had to re-perform the mod again on the next wheel

There is also a d-pad mod that looks fairly easy to perform as well.

Note, the paddles are brittle and changing them out is not fun, but it's not impossible.
Fixing the wheel lock is probably doable, i just don't have the desire. Where i live used MS wheels are easy enough to come by and fairly cheap as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back