Wireless controller setup bug

W

Westwards

• Westwards

I've just received and loaded the game and all appears fine except when I go into the set up screen to change the controller I have no control over the cursor. It seems to jump to the top right - off the screen - and although I can get it back on screen sometimes it keeps jumping back.

Also when I can get the cursor over to attempt to change the controller from the keyboard to the wheel (Logitech Formula Force GP) it won't switch.

Any ideas?

K

• Westwards

The wheel is fine, I think, and it is recognised by Evo. The problem is that when I go into the controller set up screen the keyboard is selected by default and the mouse can't control the cursor. It seems to be OK in all the other screens.

K

• Westwards

Neil

Thanks for the suggestion and offer but .plr? What's that? Obviously something to do with the controller selection but beyond my ken I'm afraid

K

Yeah mine does the same,happened in Race07,thought it might be differnent with expansion gtr evo,but I still have the problem.
Makes it very difficult to set up controls of force feedback,and trying to navigate back to main menu is nearly impossible ,and soooooo frustrating,as soon as you bring the pointer near to button you need to click it jumps to something else,sometimes meaning you click on wrong thing !!
Running XP proff,with DFP steering wheel

• Westwards

Thanks for the suggestion Bram but I am working off-line at the moment, at least until I can run the game and make sure I know how it works!!

• Westwards

Just a thought, I am using a wireless mouse. Do you think that might be the issue? I'll take a wored mouse home with me today and try it tonight.

K

• Westwards

Tried a wired mouse last night and that worked fine. Wireless still a problem

Thanks for your interest

Keith

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years