Wipes not automating - please help

Wipers refuse to stay on in any car. I need to keep manually pressing the button for every wipe.

Rain is working perfectly and wipers do their job as well, just refuse to actually stay on.

CSP 1.75 full, Sol planner set to automatic. Honestly any wiper setting in sol makes no difference for this.

For testing I bound all of the CM wiper controls to the keypad. I am listing the assigned keys

1 - Speed up wipers. Works but only wipes once. If I quickly press the button 3 times then it speeds up the wipers and clearly toggles through the various speeds. Great! But I need to keep pressing the button for wipers to work

2 - Slow down wipers. Works identical to 1, feels like no difference

3 - Stop wipers. No response since there is no automation happening
4 - Wipers, speed 1. Does nothing when I press it
5 - Wipers, speed 2. Does nothing when I press it
6 - Wipers, speed 3. Does nothing when I press it
7 - Wipers, speed 4. Does nothing when I press it

I have tried mapping these via the keyboard and also the rim, same result. Have tried every possible configuration while changing Wiper settings in Sol planner

I have tried Kunos cars and high-end mods, always same result. The cars are not the issue. No idea if Sol or CSP is causing the issue. This has never worked for me.

I saw a video of a guy racing in the rain from 2019 with automated wipers in VR. I know this can work but have no idea what is going wrong here.

Can repeat this issue in VR or monitor.

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Wipers.JPG
    Wipers.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 89
I have the exact same issue and results from the game using CM and CSP. The best I could figure out was using the Sol Weather Planner in game can set wipers to the four different speeds as well as set wipers to auto. Having to change this in VR using the mouse and bringing up screens isn’t good for staying on track so I’m keen to install BLM today. Just to say, leaving wipers on auto means they switch off when the rain stops but the windscreen will continue to need wiping while the track dries out. I have looked at screen shots for BLM 1.2 and it doesn’t seem as though you can bind wiper speeds so hopefully IIla who develops CSP will respond to my message through Patreon and fix the issues you mentioned above.

Perhaps this is Peter’s territory as he develops Sol?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back