Wipers doesn't work in game

Impossible to make the wipers works !
I assigned buttons at speed up wiper and stop wipers.
I Try to check auto wiper on or manuel wiper on in Sol plan selector but without effects !

I run with CSP 1.74 and sol 2.0.2

Could you please help me becasue without working wipers, it is impossible to enjoy RainFx

Thanks

I Try to check auto wiper on or manuel wiper on in Sol plan selector but without effects !

Could you please help me becasue without working wipers, it is impossible to enjoy RainFx

Thanks
Try this configuration, it's works perfectly for me (i had the same problems than you before)
You need to install the apps BLM Car.
Know i can stop and start manually (but in the same time set to start auto) and increase or decrease the speed manually.

Attachments

• BLM.png
    BLM.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 2,507
  • AC.png
    AC.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 2,956
  • BLM.png
    BLM.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 2,407
  • Sol Weather App.png
    Sol Weather App.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 2,355
Last edited:
And the solution if the wipers don't wipe water on the windshield :

First check whether the wipers are working by going into the showroom and typing Alt+w.
If your car becomes weird, it means that you have only pressed "w", press "w" 2 or 3 times to make it "normal" again.

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =
WIPERS =

For the SURFACE reference, click on the windsceen to found the name. On this car it's : Material: EXT_Glass and in arrow #3 click on the three dots to see the complete Name : GEO_Chassis_SUB3

For the WIPERS reference click on the wiper to found the Name : GEO_Wiper4 (the name at the top, not the text after Path: )

Be careful to select the wiper blade, not the arm that supports the wiper.

With 2 wipers you need to put the references of the 2 wipers like that (exemple) WIPERS = wiper1, wiper2 (don't forget the comma and space between the 2 references, or 3 references if rear window wiper)

and put the references here
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =
WIPERS =

Put this 3 lines at the bottom of the ext_config.ini files on :
assettocorsa>content>cars>ks_ferrari_488_gt3 (exemple)>extention>ext_config.ini

or at the bottom of the .ini file on
assettocorsa>extension>config>car>loaded>ks_ferrari_488_gt3.ini (exemple)

If the folder doesn't exist, create it and also create the ext_config.ini or exemplecar.ini file if it's missing (the .ini files is a document.text and you rename the .text on .ini take a look at this il you have problems to rename on .ini > https://support.winzip.com/hc/en-us...dows-to-show-file-extensions-and-hidden-files)

Attachments

• Fer.png
    Fer.png
    537 KB · Views: 419
  • fer1.png
    fer1.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 495

Thanks
Hi
you must install in your mods and without forgetting to activate it in the CSP options (BLM Car 1.7.2)
take a walk here

on the other hand, know that there are not the gallic wipers on all cars and rainy tires

Try this configuration, it's works perfectly for me (i had the same problems than you before)
Know i can stop and start manually (but in the same time set to start auto) and increase or decrease the speed manually.
Thanks a lot, man, it was driving me nuts!
BLM is great, not only for that but for mirror adjustment so thanks for your help, it's fixed even more things than I needed.

Hello! where is the setting where I can turn the wiper's speed to auto?
"(but in the same time set to start auto)"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back