Cars [WIP] Toyota Starlet KP61 Group B2

Hello guys i own a KP60 in reall life (dl model ) if you need an help to finish the KP i would like to help as i can! Let me now if i can help !!!

Someone already made a starlet kp60 bugeye for drifting with two version street and a N2 kit ^^but the engine is the 4age Na and Turbo

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,110
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 863
i have a U.S. spec kp61 with the original interior if you need pictures of anything. the awful US 5 mph rear bumper is off the car but i still have it if you need measurements for some god forsaken reason lol

[QUOTE = "mrluisito, ανάρτηση: 3271148, μέλος: 1254476"]
έχω ένα αστέρι drag 13b
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
οo sit please ling for e stars ?

If there is any interest I am more than willing to support the Starlet for Assetto. I’ve got a hillclimb Starlet I have driven around the world and 2019 I did also Trento in Italy, 2016 Pikes peak etc. If there is somebody that knows well how to modify the existing cars made or wants to start building the model from scratch I’m more than happy test, give feedback, and compare to real world data on tracks where I’ve been. I would start with Trento. So the mods minimum would be proper racing slicks, 6-speed sequential gearbox with all matching gear/final ratios, engine with the correct power curve and suspension setup including the weight and weight distribution to match the real car. Not sure how all the physics are modeled yet, but I could provide all and compare the data to actual. Anybody interested?
-Mikko

I have scanned photos of the instrument cluster if you need, off of my old KP60. I can also try digging up photos from inside. What exactly do you need?
Unfortunately I sold my starlet 4 years ago but I definitely have pictures of it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back