Tracks WIP Reims-Gueux question

I have almost finished my conversion of this track for AC, the trouble is I can't find a contact emil address to get release permission. In the read me it mentions a few people but no email address.
This is the rfactor track
https://mega.nz/#!DtF2GZQQ!cls6vA0SaoLt5VGn-sypc8WG0Yq1XA1uXGO0UhXfeKc

If you have an email address for the guy who made this track for GPL (Andrew Gameson) or the guy who converted it to rfactor (Bud Lucas), please let me know so I can hopefully get this track released.
Thanks.

Bud Lucas used to frequent nogripracing.com, but last activity was in 2012
upload_2017-10-9_13-28-0.png

In his conversion readme's, he often wrote: "As with all my conversions everyone is welcome to make improvements, all I ask is that they be shared with the rest of us."
If you're going to convert Reims-Gueux, I hope you'll do more than a straight conversion. A straight conversion would be a terrible step backwards, graphically-speaking, and AC doesn't need outdated graphics. IMHO opinion, there's also a mild problem on the downhill section, where fast historic cars (like a GT40 or Cobra or F1) get airborne and they shouldn't, so a little reprofiling is in order.

Last edited:
View attachment 216003

In his conversion readme's, he often wrote: "As with all my conversions everyone is welcome to make improvements, all I ask is that they be shared with the rest of us."
If you're going to convert Reims-Gueux, I hope you'll do more than a straight conversion. A straight conversion would be a terrible step backwards, graphically-speaking, and AC doesn't need outdated graphics. IMHO opinion, there's also a mild problem on the downhill section, where fast historic cars (like a GT40 or Cobra or F1) get airborne and they shouldn't, so a little reprofiling is in order.
He has already stated he can't be bothered to do things correctly so not likely to happen.

View attachment 216003

I've not encountered any airbourne problems with the AI cars in the 1967 F1 mod. i obly do straight conversions, I don't have the time or the knowledge to do anything more advanced. If he's okay with releasing the conversion I may release it on Rae Department with readme credits.

I certainly can't be bothered making mods for people with your lousy manners.

Stating the truth isn't bad manners, and from what I've read it seems you can't be bothered making mods....period.

A crude hack and slash conversion is not worthy of the title "mod".

The thread is about conversions, the conversation is about conversions, can you please get of your high horse please.

If you have an email address for the guy who made this track for GPL (Andrew Gameson) or the guy who converted it to rfactor (Bud Lucas), please let me know so I can hopefully get this track released.
I'm sorry, but this is the question of this thread. It wasn't meant as an insult to you or anybody, I just like harmony

I'm sorry, but all the answers to this thread are about conversions, If you like harmony, go listen to some barbershop quartets.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 409 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 321 12.9%