Resource icon

Misc [ WIP ] Photorealistic project 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
garuda submitted a new resource:

Photorealistic project - Assetto corsa with maximum post-production filters

Using the old reshade and sweetfx I have created a higher visual reality for Assetto Corsa.
Just think that 60 fps has dropped to 24 with an old amd HD 7870. sorry I'm looking for an upgrade.

To install just copy the files to the root folder and set the exposure with the keyboard (pag up or down) to 60%.

ATTENTION
backup your file first !!!

If someone complains about the excessive brightness of the sun, I have made this choice because in reality the direct light blinds, it doesn't...

Read more about this resource...

The screenshots aren't realistic at all. Looks like when the white balance of a camera is completely wrong. A blinding sun is realistic, yes, but its literally grey in the pictures. The cloud textures are nice, but if real life looks like this to you, I'd recommend a doctor, and I don't mean this in an offensive or angry way.

The screenshots aren't realistic at all. Looks like when the white balance of a camera is completely wrong. A blinding sun is realistic, yes, but its literally grey in the pictures. The cloud textures are nice, but if real life looks like this to you, I'd recommend a doctor, and I don't mean this in an offensive or angry way.
I actually have an eye problem and I have already gone to the doctor. The problem with mod is that there is a blue filter that I have to remove without losing the contrast. Next time you try to be more constructive because you have obviously been offensive and this does not help anyone. Look the first beta of project cars. It was very similar to this one. Maybe someone wants the dish ready as if it were an AAA project. this is not the way

Well, I was constructive. What else can I say? This has also nothing do to with any blue filter. Contrast, colour balance and brightness are completely off. I mean, if you like that look, cool, but calling it photorealistic is simply wrong.

If you have any photo editing software, make two colours. Make one 100% white and then pick something from one of your screenshots that should be white, like the blinding sun. You'll see that your "white" is full on grey.

garuda updated [ WIP ] Photorealistic project with a new update entry:

New shaders, sweetfx effect, contrast, gamma and colors

Clear 12.00
59230854F42396B490F90093ED386CDB532F6EF0

Read the rest of this update entry...

The screens in the last two posts are literally red everywhere, quite distant from my concept of photorealism.

I think there's gotta be a huge misunderstanding about your filter.
The pics on the main page show what is supposed to be a helmet view, right?
(I agree that it's too reddish. In my experience, it's usually more neutral)
I think you should REALLY update them and show only the non-helmet pictures.
I haven't tried your mod yet (which is why I'm not rating it for now) as I already use the latest "Reshade v3.0.8 + SweetFX v2.0 - Final (Special) Preset v1.9.1" mod, but if really your filter makes the game looks like the latest "normal" pictures you uploaded, then it's actually quite nice and you don't deserve your very bad ratings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back