MGP16 [WIP]New Lightings

Hi Guys,

I'm working on new, realistic lightings. I'm making quite good progress but I found one thing, which is really ridiculous...

Compare the shadow of the bike and the grandstand on the left.
I can influence the shadows of the bike by changing coordinates of the sun. But the shadow of the grandstand stays always the same. Thats ridiclous isn't it?
I'm trying to fix that issue but first of all I need to know how that shadow is generated...

Hi Guys,

I'm working on new, realistic lightings. I'm making quite good progress but I found one thing, which is really ridiculous...

Compare the shadow of the bike and the grandstand on the left.
I can influence the shadows of the bike by changing coordinates of the sun. But the shadow of the grandstand stays always the same. Thats ridiclous isn't it?
I'm trying to fix that issue but first of all I need to know how that shadow is generated...
Yes that is quite weird, there must be another light

Yes, it seems like that it is called StaticShadows. I still could not figure out how to disable them because they really look unreal and if you are driving in the "static shadow" the bike stays bright like it is in the sun. So the shadow really is static..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back