Cars WIP - Modena ST60 - Formula Junior 1960 mod

Sergio Loro

Premium
Hello!
This thread is to show work in progress with next car for Formula Junior 1960 mod, well mod just have one car now, the Mitter FJ60, this one is the Modena ST60 and Daniel is in charge of development as previus one, i think we all are going to get another master piece and off course add more colour to this
unpowered series, and tracks will keep coming for sure :)
enjoy what is done so far :)
cheers

Sergio Loro
screenshot000.jpg
screenshot001.jpg
screenshot003.jpg

Will keep you guys posted when I get some time to make more progress on it. Being there are no blueprints of this, and every car is built different, I'm putting together everything based on pictures of the different models I've gathered around the web and some drawings.

It's going to be an interesting project. We didn't have much for the Mitter, even less for this one. I'm presuming the idea is to balance them for the sake of the grid, so at least I have a target.

This one ran in the short-lived Rail Racing League. They tried using abandoned rail lines as tracks. There was marginally more overtaking than in F1 but it still never caught on.

Finally got some time to spend on this one, did the wheels and some more suspension details, brake lines, etc. so got the front end done at least, wheels properly placed and sized, leaving time to focus on the cockpit next.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg

Sorry for the rushed screenshots, didn't want to waste time setting up the render scene.

When it's in a state that you can at least get it into CM showroom, send it along and I'll start working on the geometry. I'm sorting out some updates to the Miker right now so I ought to be in a Formula Jr. mode for the next week or two.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%