Cars WIP - Modena ST60 - Formula Junior 1960 mod

Sure, would like to get most of the interior geometry done first and then it's ready to roll. Had the chance to work a bit more, added some color to get a better feel for it :cool:

screenshot002.jpg

screenshot007.jpg

screenshot008.jpg

screenshot009.jpg

Doing some UV's and baking, got the body and chassis / suspension parts ready for texturing
Screenshot_2.jpg

And a bit of quick painting to see how the UV's are holding, check for reflection issues, etc.
__custom_showroom_1564608045.jpg

__custom_showroom_1564608375.jpg

__custom_showroom_1564608437.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, that is soo beyond amazing. I'm so completely hyped for this Modena Junior, mantasisgs W125, and garys Typ C, that I Aliexpressed me this wooden 380mm steering wheel, due to arrive within the next days already:
380.PNG

Yes, I know what you might think, and sometimes I also wished I was normal, and sane,
just like all the people around me, ...but it is what it is;):D

Last edited:
Physics are doing well. The car itself is great to drive. Right now the issue is trying to balance this with the Miker... they're so different. It's interesting.

Yeah, knowing that you are responsible for the physics, makes it even more convenient to admire Daniels previews, cause I know, it's not only looks, but this Modena Junior will even drive like such an old race car probably did back in its day.
Really looking forward to experience the difference between the Modena and the Miker!

Immaculate and superbly detailed:inlove:
I'm so gonna have a deadly accident while staring at the nuts and washers on the windscreen, wondering if they're stainless steel or not...ah..probably stainless, looks like it :roflmao:
Love the badge on the steering wheel, cool idea and design:cool::)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%