Cars WIP Honda S800 - Stock and RSC

What kind of samples do you guys need? I know a few people with S800s, I can try to record from one!
@Amplified will be able to tell you what he needs.

Meanwhile, I've been asking around facebook groups and we might get some measurements this weekend. Here's what we need in case someone else get access to the car:

Front Suspension 005 small.jpg

Hi guys, just dropping by here to say that this project isn't dead. We've got all the measurements we need for the physics from the real car, so now it's just a matter of finding the time to work on it.
Both Serge and I are busy with other issues right now but hopefully we'll have news before the end of the year.

I'll be moving to a new town next month, almost 2000 miles away from where I live right now, so I'm dealing with a lot of things right now that are keeping me away from spending time doing mods, but I'll get back on track once I settle down (same for my other WIP, the Toyota Sera).

Thanks for the update, @A3DR! I'm sure I wasn't the only one getting curious on the state of this Honda S800 project.

I am so envious of skilled 3D Artists. I really got into 3D Studio MAX 2.5 (Kinetix days) and stayed with it until about 3ds max 8. My skills were never anything to brag about, but I was competent in all areas of the software. To this day, I still appreciate looking at a clean, well constructed mesh. To the uninitiated it looks so easy, but building in 3D space isn't nearly as easy as it looks. It's a pleasure driving your creations and a pleasure watching them develop. I know this Honda is going to be a blast to drive and the Toyota you're working on looks like it's going to be a fun car too! :D :thumbsup:

Hi bud, as said you before, best wishes in your new objetive´s and please once you move in let the guys see how beautiful is our country specially where are you going to settle down. If you worked this good with the rush of this huge ciry we arent aware of the skill level u ll get in such peace and beautiful place.

Hi guys, I'm finally settled down (well kind of, renting a place for now while building our house), so I'll be able to work on the S800 some more next week and hopefully release at least the stock version, just need to catch up with the physics and wrap up the remaining LODS.

For those interested, moved to this place, is called El Calafate, located on the Santa Cruz province, Argentina. Well known around the world for the Perito Moreno glacier and being an international tourism destination. Only downside here is the internet connection which I'm still on mobile data, but I'll be able to update more regurarly since next month (hopefully!).

Cheers!

20161014_095624.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

How did I miss this Ring video;) car looks so good in the action.Cant wait to rev this little beauty on my PC.!Beautiful work I hope it drives as good as it looks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%