Since TVR Griffith is leading, Ive been looking for BPs and I cant find them anywhere. The only "BP" I can think of is Gran Turismo 6 which is actually GT3 model from early 00s with its own mistakes. BPs would make modelling much faster, altough I want to avoid cheating with GT6 model. Are there any decent BPs for this car? There is only front/side with lens distorsion.
MHtjVX8O.jpg

Since TVR Griffith is leading, Ive been looking for BPs and I cant find them anywhere. The only "BP" I can think of is Gran Turismo 6 which is actually GT3 model from early 00s with its own mistakes. BPs would make modelling much faster, altough I want to avoid cheating with GT6 model. Are there any decent BPs for this car? There is only front/side with lens distorsion.
MHtjVX8O.jpg
For these cars, use anything you can find. Blueprints can be used as reference, but trust your eye and camera matching (see my latest posts from the 993) is a must if you want to keep it as accurate as possible.

I really wanted to see an NB myself, being a JDM fanboy, but now that PURE is back on board with the NA, we're fine in that regard.

^ is probably the best man for the job physics wise by the way. :thumbsup:

I'm not big on road cars but I've always had a thing for the modern Griffith so had to vote for it. The obnoxious sounds of a decat Griffith :inlove:

There are some nice videos, I think called 'monster griff' on YT of a Griffith being unleashed on track.

View attachment 320881
I started making this cage. Its very hard without any blueprints or decent ortho photos but at least overall shape is getting better slowly.
Just a heads up if you're not already doing it - but make sure to mirror those splines as you work on them - what looks good on one half might not fit so well on the other! Try and cover as much bases in the beginning as you can, saves a lot of hassle later down the line :)

• Deleted member 955978

Agreed! I missed the vote but mine would have been for the Grif.
Hopefully @Nedddo will enjoy making so much he'll complete the full suite of missing TVRs.
You know TVR is missing for some reason?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%