[WIP] - Ferrari F2008 '08 by Emirates0506

Yo
If it's 2007 vrc + 2008 nooze mod version I dont see any problem to skin it
All is there, ao too but can be better
What's the prob?

Hello there!
I wanted to post some picture of the work I'm currently doing all by myself.
It is a model which I probably love the most between all the Ferrari of the recent era.
Unfortunately there is something i can't figure out yet, and is how to paint this model, adding all the decals and the proper livery it deserves.
I've been told that I need to create an AO map with various programs that can do it, the problem is that the map of the 3D model is quite weird, and is full of triangles, that doesn't let you paint the skin correctly.
I'd also like ro know how to add the mirrors to the car itself, since I'm not expert under this point.

Don't esitate to answer, I'd like to improve this F2008, and then see what's happened!

Have a Good day;
- Emirates0506.

pMXkxoX.jpg
AVWjeYY.jpg
It seems like you don't have experience in any aspect. You could start by creating skins for cars with complete templates (even VRC released one for the 2007). If you want to learn 3d modeling, start with something simple (and just follow tutorials / documentation etc).

Also *publicly editing an existing mod without contacting or even mentioning the original creators is just disrespectful.

Btw. W.I.P. means "Work In Progress" not "Work In Private".

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%