[WIP] - Ferrari F2008 '08 by Emirates0506

So uh, whats the deal with these models then anyway? All I've seen is skin making and claims that its not the VRC cars.
It begs the question, who made them? You? Why not show some WIP pics of the model, we love seeing stuff like that.

Who's doing physics, SFX etc. I'm confused, and I don't think I'm alone. Bit more clarity would be welcome.

Those are VRC models, when you spend thousands of hours working on a model you can recognize it at first sight. Not sure about that Sauber though... but for the tyres it has, the model has definetively been stolen from somewhere and he seems to be replacing stuff using 3Dsimed :thumbsdown:
As the author of this thread claims those aren't VRC models... which I would be completely able to show those are our models if he gets to release this conent... RD refused to close his thread.

But the more pics he shows the more compromised he is and the more evidence we have those models are ripped.

Ok it is pointless to keep this discussion when you are already admitting models aren't yours. It's ok if you are gonna keep the mods private, but private doesn't mean sharing lots of pics either.
By the way that Canadian guy you mention is part of VRC (or at least did a lot of models for us, and I consider him a friend @SalamanderSoldier ), and the F2007 was originally started by ASR Formula, so in any case you should ask "oggo" (its modeller for permission) but then again, you didn't ask for any permission at all, which is all I wanted you to ask, but it seemed a lot to you.
Good luck with your project, please try to keep it private.

Short question, what is the benefit for the community if your mod is private and you will not release it for the public? Do you need some admiring or attention? Just my 2 cents since the thread is pointless so far (except for you I guess).

Which kind of models are you talking about?
Those you call VRC models, aren't made by you, but instead, the F2007, R25, Mp4-20, Williams FW31 and the MP4-22 are all made by other people, if you're expert and you know the community around the SimRacing platforms well enough, you can recognize them clearly.
I don't really understand what you mean for "thousands hours of work" , when me and other people, already know that you didn't make those chassis at all.
The model you've used for the F2007 is from Test Drive Ferrari Racing, both the McLaren from the 2005 & 2007, are from a Canadian person that made them back in 2008, the same for the Williams and the Renault R25.
You guys have speculated by years, using this method in order to gain money.
The models I'm using for my PRIVATE mod, aren't made by you, and as said at the beginning of the thread, I've used the base of the tyres only, in order to have some kind of coordination, and they will be eventually get replaced a the end of the work.

You have it all wrong here my dear @emirates0506 lets make all this clear once and for all...

The McLaren MP4/4 was made by a guy called "Stevincent" that was in the team at the very beggining of VRC but he had to left for personal reasons.

The Jordan 191 was made by a friend of mine Rolando Estrada (3d modeller) but he and his team didn't had the time to finish the car and the project wasn't gonna be released (pretty dead at the time) so we helped them to bring the car on track and i personally worked on the 3d model (adding a lot of details and improving the model - 3d tyre model, cockpit etc..)

Both 1997 cars (FW19 and F310B) were made by an independant VRC member and friend of one of our member, he didnt wanted to be part of the team because of his lack free time and personal projects, he did the two cars only for renders at the begginning but after that we wanted to bring them on track so we improved the models adding details, new 3d tyres model done by me etc..

The McLaren MP4-20 was made by me from scratch i have all the files to prove it, i did 3 version of the model and we took the v0.1 model for the first beta because i was already working on a new one for v0.2. 2005 3d tyre model were made by me.

The Renault R25 was made by a long time friend of mine @SalamanderSoldier, who is an independant modeller who worked with us on multiples projects like the R25, Formula NA project. I worked on the renault model too and i have all my files to prove it.

The F2007 was done by Oggo working for ASR and who is a friend of us like pretty much every members of ASR and RSS. We made a deal with him and ASR long time ago but i dont remember for what it was :p

The MP4-22 was made by our friend and long time contributor @SalamanderSoldier, 2007 3d tyre model and chassis upgrades for both 2007 cars were made by me to improve the car/adding details and some cool stuff. I have all my files to prove it.

The FW31 and FW37 were made by my teacher and friend Scott better knows as ChargingCar (CC), the models were made by the Formula Corsa team at the very beggining of AC, the cars werent working well for the AC updates so for the community and CC permission we kept the cars updated and alive. We could have done the same for the MP4-13 and F300 but we never talked to the modeller.

Every other mods like the Formula NA Cars-Tracks, Formula Lithium and the ones to come are the results of multiples people, independant members, friends and new people working together, we don't steal models, we work with everybody, we have officials members and independants members in our team.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back