(WIP) F1 Legends Racing 2.0

hi to all historic F1 Grand Prix fans,
just to let you know, after the august/september 2017 mod public release for GT Legends and GTR2 there is also the rFactor and Automobilista conversion process in work, which opens a question "how about rFactor 2 version?", right? :)

well, I can announce, Postipate is working on it already.

EDIT:
ok, the F1LR2 mod v.1.00 is released,
you can find and subscribe it as a common rFactor 2 Steam Workshop item, see for F1 Legends Racing 2.0 Season 1967.

or you can download it and manually install from the F1LR home page.

previe10.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feature request for your upcoming awesome mod. Could you please make it possible to paint the cars with templates but also the faces of the drivers, I'd like to be able to put my image behind the wheel. I think that would be cool. I'd give your mod that "personal touch".

THX in advance,
Cheers :)

well, to be honest, this time no fully paintable skin templates are planed infact. the driver heads are currently designed to be helmets skinnable only. it is 6 head styles or so.

the F1LR 2.0 is 20 cars, means 10 car types / racing teams, where team is two car skins. old sim games racing limit is 35 cars on starting grid if I am not mistaken, so there could be possible to add some other car skins in future, but not now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing