Tracks WIP - Eifel South Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

Here is a teaser....

Look at the up right corner.

Nurburgring-3D-map-01.jpg

One thing I’m not quite shure about above map:
Shouldn’t the Südschleife start at the second corner of the Südkehre?
On above map it starts even before the first corner.... confused:ninja:

hello there!!
just to report i am done with vegetation and most of stuff, now i am just about to enter the front straight area, so it will be great to build all the grandstand, tower and many other buildings.
Because of some "paid job (check screenshots) i got, progress is a little bit slow right now.

20180209233423_1.jpg
20180209233435_1.jpg
20180209233506_1.jpg
20180209233530_1.jpg

I don't know :unsure: In the 1930s, their logo didn't even have the red outline :O_o:

From memory, I believe the trademark would be long expired on that version of the logo since it hasn't been used by the company for so long. That being said, even if it hasn't, I doubt it'll cause any issues here. 98% of the people at Shell probably don't even realize that the logo wasn't always what it is now!

hello :geek:
I was working the last weeks, with a solid progress in several areas, now all the adjacent land is present, even the one used by the north circuit, all roads are united and a complete turn is now possible. Most of the work is on the main straight, although now everything looks untidy I'm sure the final result will be of high quality. Finally the buildings will have AO effect which increases the immersion. Much to do yet but wanting to achieve a great race track. btw what the name of the circuit should be? to make it more German :)
from google translate :
Südliche Schaltung
Südroute
:p

20180817215042_1.jpg
20180817215102_1.jpg
20180817215120_1.jpg

hello :geek:
I was working the last weeks, with a solid progress in several areas, now all the adjacent land is present, even the one used by the north circuit, all roads are united and a complete turn is now possible. Most of the work is on the main straight, although now everything looks untidy I'm sure the final result will be of high quality. Finally the buildings will have AO effect which increases the immersion. Much to do yet but wanting to achieve a great race track. btw what the name of the circuit should be? to make it more German :)
from google translate :
Südliche Schaltung
Südroute
:p

View attachment 265210 View attachment 265211 View attachment 265212
Absolutely stunning!

Well 'Schaltung' means electrical circuit, so Google translate wasn't of much help ;) Official name was Südschleife, but Südkurs or Südstrecke would be good translations, too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back