Tracks WIP - early 60's Watkins Glen

That's a strange picture of Reims... :p

---

I only found out about Sitges Terramar recently... couldn't believe such a thing existed. Ironically, I only discovered it after @THL previewed the Opel-Oval and I looked up what other ovals there were in Europe.

Footage of the track looks suitably terrifying.
yes!! wacko track for sure :) no sense to drive there actually, looks like make wacko circuits is not only about Tilke :)

So I am a little bit disappointed you did not correct your introduced spelling error on the Ford ad I hinted 2 pages back here. I could do it by myself of course but may I ask you anyway to correct these 2 billboards?

So I am a little bit disappointed you did not correct your introduced spelling error on the Ford ad I hinted 2 pages back here. I could do it by myself of course but may I ask you anyway to correct these 2 billboards?
That I have the most dispersed mind in the world is an apology? ... I remembered your message just after publishing the circuit, anyway, your words remember my mother and wife, I don't know if that's good or bad, hahaha. Feel free to correct it, I will too if I don't forget it in the next hour.
:p

That I have the most dispersed mind in the world is an apology? ... I remembered your message just after publishing the circuit, anyway, your words remember my mother and wife, I don't know if that's good or bad, hahaha. Feel free to correct it, I will too if I don't forget it in the next hour.
:p

I relate very strongly to this post :laugh: Umm, now what was I just going to do...

Question about this track: Where are the options for different grids and for the bumpy/smooth mesh? I see folders in my main track folder, but content manager doesn't offer me any options when I load the track. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to be looking?

You must copy the files manually.
So, the kn5 file inside the 'low' folder must overwrite the file inside the main Folder. Wasn't the bumpy Road mesh always the default?

Maybe onde detail to consider: there's an asphalt texture that when covering the track alone over a large extension, its tiling can be noticeable.
Screenshot_pg_mustard_watkins_f3ct_8-4-121-0-34-28.jpgScreenshot_pg_mustard_watkins_f3ct_8-4-121-0-33-41.jpgScreenshot_pg_mustard_watkins_f3ct_8-4-121-0-32-51.jpg
(AF is at 16x)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back