Tracks Circuit Mont Tremblant [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have re-activated my project for 60's version of Tremblant (yes, I have been at it on-off for a couple of years now), the good old days could be back. This time, the vibe is very good.

I'm also helping modeling trackside objects (billboards, small building, and so on) for Two and his current version of the track. That should bring some new life to the track in 2018.
podium.JPG
JIm_russel_ad.JPG
ferrari ad_front.JPG
ferrari ad.JPG
main gate.JPG
Old_snack_bar.JPG
TOILET-render.JPG

I couldn't react quickly enough to drive at that ↑speed.

As for the track... I've just put off eating for the next 9 months and bought myself a new pc (the first one in 7+ years). It's absurdly quicker than my old PC while using RTB and modifying this track. I've already fixed a few holes and made several fixes to things that were bothering me with the terrain and road that my old PC wasn't really willing to do. Also added tarmac to the chicane curve at the pit exit so I can make the "champ car" route if I want, as seen in the 2007 race.

I'm happy that @P_Cote is creating some "lipstick" for this track, as it will surely help make it look more real. And I should probably add to my "to do list" a note to read up on how to make the road texture look good and then make that happen.

edit: just installing the student version 3ds Max on this machine, so if all goes well I can start playing with it soon

Last edited:
Two updated -WIP- Circuit Mont Tremblant with a new update entry:

Few adjustments...

Amazingly, there's still a couple people downloading this track every week. It's possible that there will be some buildings and track-side objects added by other users, but I will likely only fix the terrain around the bridge when RTB allows me to do so, and not much more than that except some small tweaks, like textures.

Changes from the previous version:
I've straightened a couple bits of the road in places where they needed it, tried to fix the hump just before Namerow (still a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, after my review for the 0.8 WIP, some users asked for my fastlane for this track, so I'm attaching it to this post. It is for the "standard" layout.
Be advised that it is not even close to the best fastlane possible, but simply a 10 minutes work I did only to be able to better enjoy racing against the AI and test the WIP track.
Remove ".txt" from the file name and extract into "\mt_tremblant\standard\ai" :)

Attachments

• fast_lane.zip.txt
    364.7 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline