[WIP] 2019 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GT3 IMSA Weathertech

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Update #4 is

Added CM Showroom renders in 'Testing Carbon'. As you can see I have some things to correct. I KNOW THE TIRES ARE WRONG. These are ones I found here on RD. I will be making my own fresh set. I just needed some Michelins for now.

*Updated as of 2/28/2019

Painted all red areas. I still need to correct a few areas like the mirror arms and mirror caps and the right door handle. I also need to add the HUBOLT logo and the 'Sure Thing ?????' logo.

__custom_showroom_1551415828.jpg

Last edited:
Ok nice but why post that? lol
why "ok" on certification that sucks, let it empty
Michelin is not the good one btw

Because I have a resource image from 2019 where the TCS has "OK" written on it.

im kind today ;)

Not really, you are trolling. I used the 2019 Sporting Regulations Manual with correct CMYK colors.

no white outline on the numberplate and again for your conformity sticker no "ok" because the sticker itself say "ok" lol
but there are a black outline on it
https://www.risicompetizione.com/me...e-rolex-24-at-daytona-international-speedway/

This is the reason is says "WIP".

I do not use other peoples artwork in any of my skins. Once I do that, it is no longer mine. And again I used the CMYK colors as stated in the 2019 Sporting Regulations Manual.

Dude,
I have researched for you a good picture of this sticker yesterday, i have seen plenty pictures and never seen "ok"..
If you dont see the difference between this
partner-logo-michelin.png

the good one
and that
michelin-logo-png-5.png

I really cant do anything for you
and where is the white outline there?
05_rl1_3312_rolex24f.jpg

your talking about colors, im talking about the logo itself
Do what you want use the bad one lol really dont care

Attachments

• RISI COMPETITZIONE SPONSOR LOGOS..png
    RISI COMPETITZIONE SPONSOR LOGOS..png
    468.7 KB · Views: 568
yeah this is...yesterday you r looking for the bad old sticker and today you are using a bad michelin logo
but im trolling yeah this is work in progress so use the right logo directly this is more efficient

Kweel
While offering advice or criticism in a WIP thread please do so in a polite manner. It is up to the modder to make the decision and not to be trolled for his choice.
Ahah understood.
It was advice not criticism. He take it bad because i'm right. Instead to say "thank you dude I didnt notice that because I have mixed old pictures from 2018/2019"
If I didnt say anything and nobody notice the mistake he would waste time but maybe he like that
And I come back to my first question in the thread "why post that" if we cant say anything? lol
Strangely he change the thing what i said, really strange

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing