WIP: 1984 Dallas F1 GP Street Track by Nericksenna

Hi all,

Just for info, I've gotten back into my track modelling, some might know that I did a Dallas track for F1C, but this was my first track I'd ever done, and I knew little to nothing in modding back at the time.

I decided to redo this track, and if I get it better this time, I might try to do some conversion to rf2 and/or Assetto Corsa once I do it in rF1.
I had a pretty good base of the track back in (something like) 2007 when I started modding for the first time. I mean, the only thing that was good was the elevation changes and the exactness of my path. The rest was very badly modelled and textured, so I'm redoing all that.

Here's some eye candy:

Beware, I've only redone the track itself, the walls, and the fences for now. The rest is the old stuff I'm using just for background info for myself.

A lot has to be re-done for environment (grandstands, people, sponsors, terrain etc) and the pits, CAM, AIW etc.

Hope you like it (better than the version I did in 2007.
mrgreen.gif

Cheers,

Nericksenna

PS: I filmed this with my phone sorry for the jitters and quality.
PS2: FYI, btw, this is my old version below, just for comparison for the track textures, walls and fences):

Maybe I can find some sort of video capturing that has better quality without having my PC lag. Any suggestions ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%