WinZip/Winrar??

Since I have used up my 30 day free trial period, and I don't want to buy WinZip, how can I D/L stuff and open it with WinZip? This is for Windows 10 PC.

Last edited:
If it's a RFCMP file then you should place it in your Packages directory then go into your rF2 launcher and click on the Box icon and look for your track , now click on it to highlight then at the bottom of your Launcher click on the "Install" button.

If your track is in a ZIP file containing the RFCMP then simply "right-click" on the zipped file and a menu will appear then place your cursor on the 7-Zip and choose "Extract files" which will then allow you to choose the "Location" where you want to extract the file to. So, since this Zipped container needs to be a RFCMP file you would choose to extract to your rFactor 2/Packages then follow my previous post.

If your 7-Zip doesn't contain a RFCMP file then it's not useable for rF2 as Richard states!

Last edited:
The point Richard and i are making it needs to be a RFCMP file for it to install and function in rF2.

If gc24 has various loose track files that are zipped up instead of one RFCMP file then it won't install into rF2.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years