Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

1st gen Opala, 5 laps in: 'Meh, only 2 real corners, not much going on here...he's put way too many banners there as well, i don't like it...'

1st gen Opala, 20 laps in: 'Woohoo, the 1st section is amazing, sliding from one turn to another. :ninja:
So is the hard braking after the straight and the last left-right also demands precision to get it right, almost full throttle at the edge of grip...And now there's room for a 1.12 even ? No way !
What banners ? :D'

Fun stuff. Thx, Pat. :thumbsup:
I did not add any banners, only replace them with reiza logo (and SRE ^^).
In fact you have the track of 2012, imagine what It will be with +600hp superV8, and imagine what It was in real. These australians sur are crazy...

Thanks for the great track as usual Patrick. I agree with you 100% about the crowd funding. We need to come together as a sim racing community and contribute to one of the best sims on the market. I already got the level 5 but I plan on adding to that whenever i have extra funds

Thx, Patrick, but this one has the same issue. There are more holes on the grass for me (found another one on the right side of the straight between t2 and t3). The road texture issue is still present, as well.

Last edited:
Um Patrick just so you know, That technically isn't the "historic'' version, if anything it's the pre 2013 layout. That was the layout before they changed the track to have the chicane at the back straight, walls down the sides of the back straight & a concrete wall along the outside of the white line coming up and over the rise. The layout is relatively new since from 1963 to the removal of the once existent club circuit, the circuit had a sort of bootleg extension just after the start finish line & you would turn left & go through it instead of going through a fast right hand sweeper like you do now. Not criticising, I'm just letting you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%