DiRT Rally Winter Wonderland Update when is it out ?

44726812H.jpg

It's worth the wait :D
Super stoked for this. The combination of a great update once a month with the informative "Road Book" updates every week has made this my finest Early Access experience thus far. I'll honestly be a little sad to see it come to an end.

Any idea how many new cars will be included with Sweden? I'm currently stockpiling credits in anticipation of buying more high-dollar cars like the 2010's class.

Super stoked for this. The combination of a great update once a month with the informative "Road Book" updates every week has made this my finest Early Access experience thus far. I'll honestly be a little sad to see it come to an end.

Any idea how many new cars will be included with Sweden? I'm currently stockpiling credits in anticipation of buying more high-dollar cars like the 2010's class.

I think you will like new car(s).

Not really sure if we'll see new cars within the winter wonderland update, still nothing announced.
Tomorrow should appear a new road-book report, maybe some new informations about cars.
Yes, really pity that we already nearly reached last update. For next year I'm so excited what we can expect.
The base of this game is atm damn awesome, I hope Codies keep up the great further development.
Personally, I'm looking for more long rallye stages and ofc new RX tracks.
If I remember, Catalunya RX should next project.
When next year they create more RX tracks and provide more rallyes this game would gonna be a masterpiece!
Enough spoken, thanks for attention and greetings Jan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back