Winter Spa

Misc Winter Spa 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
deem submitted a new resource:

Winter Spa - WIP Spa winter

View attachment 281885

Following on from my Brands Hatch winter mod. Spa Winter. All new assets made from scratch. Install using JSGME or Content Manager.

Colour corrected to be used with GBW, with Dynamic mist weather.

For best results use with A.Fracasso wet mod, Peter Boese Good Bad weather suite and x4fab dynamic lights shaders patch.

View attachment 281890
View attachment 281893
View attachment 281895

Read more about this resource...

Got any installation instructions please?
I tried following the file structure suggested by the download and I've now somehow got winter trees as my default trees, and the default Kunos trees seem gone for good.

Oh joy. Perpetual winter at Spa.

Last edited:
Hi Deem, Your winter tracks look amazing.....However at the risk of looking like a complete prat ,I cannot load them into AC.. I've tried CM and JSGME but neither Spa nor Brands show up...Any advice would be appreciated...Thanks...

I specify using Content Manager or JSGME to install - neither of which should delete your original files.
I dragged the zip file into CM like I do with all mods but CM wouldn't decipher it, so I unzipped it and copied it in manually following the file structure. Unfortunately this seems to have overwritten my normal Spa textures (I did confirm the overwrite, but thought that must be normal as there was already a review saying the mod worked).

Maybe the file needs unzipping BEFORE dragging into CM (although this is never normally necessary)? Some detailed instructions might not be a bad idea - just saying "Install using JSGME or Content Manager" might not be sufficient (it wasn't for me, anyway). I'd hate anyone else to lose their default textures. Spa used to be one of my favourite tracks.

I dragged the zip file into CM like I do with all mods but CM wouldn't decipher it, so I unzipped it and copied it in manually following the file structure. Unfortunately this seems to have overwritten my normal Spa textures (I did confirm the overwrite, but thought that must be normal as there was already a review saying the mod worked).

Maybe the file needs unzipping BEFORE dragging into CM (although this is never normally necessary)? Some detailed instructions might not be a bad idea - just saying "Install using JSGME or Content Manager" might not be sufficient (it wasn't for me, anyway). I'd hate anyone else to lose their default textures. Spa used to be one of my favourite tracks.

If you delete the folder you copied over, then do the following you’ll get the original Spa files back.

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the gameand select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verifyintegrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

If you delete the folder you copied over, then do the following you’ll get the original Spa files back.

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the gameand select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verifyintegrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Thanks, I do know about verifying the integrity of game files but try to avoid it if I can as it can bork installed mods. Someone has sent me the original Spa textures so I'll copy them back in manually.

Can you please confirm the correct and safe way to install your winter mod using CM? Thanks.

Thanks, I do know about verifying the integrity of game files but try to avoid it if I can as it can bork installed mods. Someone has sent me the original Spa textures so I'll copy them back in manually.

Can you please confirm the correct and safe way to install your winter mod using CM? Thanks.

Hi - I've changed the folder structure now and you can drag into CM in the usual way. Sorry it caused you problems.
D

Still no joy!!

Unzip the file, then in assettocorsa>content>tracks>spa>skins> create a folder called 'cm_skins' and copy the contents folder youve unzipped into there. Rename the folder to ''winter' and tyhen you will be able to select the skin in content manager.

Unzip the file, then in assettocorsa>content>tracks>spa>skins> create a folder called 'cm_skins' and copy the contents folder youve unzipped into there. Rename the folder to ''winter' and tyhen you will be able to select the skin in content manager.

That should be: copy the 'default' folder you've unzipped

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back