Winter Nordschleife CM Skin

Tracks Winter Nordschleife CM Skin 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
A bit confused on this one, I thought this track already had seasonal changes done by the shaders group?
Try both and compare. Your choice.

Seasonal adjustments option in CM/Sol/CSP - is quite alpha/beta.
And track's configs relative this option now quite raw, especially "winter" time (it just glowing all by white or like that). At some tracks autumn looks quite ok - yes.
Good manual work with each texture (in any editor) without doubts will give much more quality visual results. At least, for now..

About seasons in track's configs (was talk about) as well quite agree the creator of CM and CSP. Hope, in future - seasons in AC will be visually more aesthetic.

Looks great! Doesn't seem to work with 3D grass like the standard track does though - could this be added? It would look amazing with snowy/frosted grass blades. Thanks Alex.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does this appear as an alternative when choosing Nords in Content Manager, or does it overwrite the existing files?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does this appear as an alternative when choosing Nords in Content Manager, or does it overwrite the existing files?
CM doing all work with files.
When you selecting any Skin, CM make work this skin, as default. When you OFF it, CM clean up all things.

I like the MOD but now it has affected many of my other tracks and they all appear to be 50% Winter 50% Summer all the time. I removed your MOD and my tracks are still messed up.
Any Ideas how to fix what your MOD changed in the root files without having to Delete and Re-Install?

@Xx_TaT_xX

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years