Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt

Misc Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
darkyjoe submitted a new resource:

Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt - let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

32879270555_777760aa6d_c.jpg

Trailer

Winter Nords Change 90% of textures on the Nordschleife track to give a snowy atmosphere.

It includes changes in vegetation, asphalt, fences, posters, structures, buildings, vehicles, marshalls and much more ...

It also includes the option of making changes in the traction and grip of the asphalt. With this option you get a similar sensation...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you. THis looks amazing!
Can I have it installed along with normal Nords? Or does it have to one or the other?

Unfortunately (and for the moment) you'll have to have one version or the other. But later, I will try to make something for have both.

I wish Kunos gave the option to choose on menu that "skin" put on the tracks, as with cars.

can i play with the winter nords mod on ,but with the original grip ,cause i have instaled it with the without sliding asphalt surface ,and its always sliding ,
I am not sure if darkyjoe made a mistake? it sounds by the description that the icy grip is optional but it still resides in the Winter Nords 1.0 folder.

Do this:
uninstall Winter Nords with JSGME

go to:
\MODS\winter nords 1.0\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\delete all layout folders, only keeping the "skins" folder.

Install it again and you are set....

Hope that makes sense:)

I am not sure if darkyjoe made a mistake? it sounds by the description that the icy grip is optional but it still resides in the Winter Nords 1.0 folder.

Do this:

go to:
\MODS\winter nords 1.0\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\delete all layout folders, only keeping the "skins" folder.

ill try !! thank you !!the file i download contains only data file\surfases !!

Do this:

go to:

Yep. My bad. :(

Later i update the mod with all fixed.

I must be missing something here. I ran the JSMGE file. Added both mods and closed the window. Started the game and tried all 3 variations of the track. None of them had this mod active. Do I need to pull files out of somewhere and add to the content folders in AC? Sorry, I'm sort of new to the modding community for this game.

Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no black ice on the road.
The installation:
SteamApps SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter common SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/W by mods / tell JW, mods, jsgme.exe, jsgme.ini
I launch jsgme.exe and I activate "winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
Thank you for your help

Sorry translation mistake :
Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no black ice on the road.
The installation:
SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW mods/content , mods , jsgme.exe , jsgme.ini
I launch jsgme.exe and I activate " winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
Thank you for your help

Last edited:
Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no ice on the road.
The installation:
SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW mods/content , mods , jsgme.exe , jsgme.ini
I launch jsgme.exe and I activate " winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
Thank you for your help and excuse my mistakes

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%