Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt

Misc Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no ice on the road.
The installation:
SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW mods/content , mods , jsgme.exe , jsgme.ini
I launch jsgme.exe and I activate " winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
Thank you for your help and excuse my mistakes

Open the downloaded *.rar file. Doubleklick on "Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW". In there you will find folder "MODS" and JSGME.exe. Put those in the AC Directory. Then launch JSGME.exe and it should properly install Winter Nordschleife.

Really awesome, thanks for sharing, only issue i found was one that only appears in vr for some reason, similar issue was in your autumn one and i think you fixed it regarding some trees looking transparent. also looks like there is a line above one of them in this pic

Cheers
Screenshot_ks_porsche_935_78_moby_dick_ks_nordschleife_24-2-117-14-13-12.jpg

Really awesome, thanks for sharing, only issue i found was one that only appears in vr for some reason, similar issue was in your autumn one and i think you fixed it regarding some trees looking transparent. also looks like there is a line above one of them in this pic

Cheers
View attachment 175071
wow
this mod is fantastic
i was enjoying so much
thx for sharing

i ask CHRIS
what porsch eweree you driving =
911R manual is ssuperb and also audi S1e2

thx u all

For some reason I don't have any snow or ice on the tarmac, just looks like dry and wet (like in the picture above by Chris K.) but not like this
CHCMals.jpg

Any ideas? Does the snow on the tarmac rely on any other files not published by the mod?

For some reason I don't have any snow or ice on the tarmac, just looks like dry and wet (like in the picture above by Chris K.) but not like this
CHCMals.jpg

Any ideas? Does the snow on the tarmac rely on any other files not published by the mod?

This screenshot is a alpha version, with many issues and visual bugs.

We had to reduce the amount of snow in many areas because in others they gave problems or they saw rare "patches".

Now it is seen more than less as in the capture of Chris Kennedy

Cheers
View attachment 175071

I remember this issue...

I have a quickly "solution"

Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg

Open "graphics.ini" and change MIP_LOD_BIAS=0 to MIP_LOD_BIAS=-0.5 or -1

This screenshot is a alpha version, with many issues and visual bugs.

We had to reduce the amount of snow in many areas because in others they gave problems or they saw rare "patches".

Now it is seen more than less as in the capture of Chris Kennedy
Ah ok, thanks for response ;)

HI. Do you think I could permanently make these available to myself i replicated the original folder completely twice, named them e.g. winter and autumn and overrote the textures? So all three tracks would bne availabel to chose without jsmge? Thx

HI. Do you think I could permanently make these available to myself i replicated the original folder completely twice, named them e.g. winter and autumn and overrote the textures? So all three tracks would bne availabel to chose without jsmge? Thx

I'm working on it, but i have some issues...

darkyjoe submitted a new resource:

Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt - let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

Read more about this resource...
amazing mo
darkyjoe submitted a new resource:

Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt - let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

Read more about this resource...
great mod mate keep up this amazing work (wont let me comment any where but here for some reason, just had to say thanks!)

felipeporcha asked the same thing in his review

I copied the ks_norschleife folder and renamed it to ks_nordschleife_snow

Inside the folder i renamed the ks_norschleife.kn5 to ks_nordschleife_snow.kn5

in the ui folders i added "SNOW" to the "name": in the respective ui_track.json files, one could also add other preview.png in order to be able to differentiate between the two versions

and last but not least:
in all the models_xxxxxxx.ini i changed the ks_norschleife.kn5 entries to ks_nordschleife_snow.kn5

This seems to work just fine with both versions of the track being available in game.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back