Windows 7

Hey, Johan, is that an old Micron PC? I have one in the closet that looks just like it. Its a P4 also.
Erm the pc on the right is a Medion-pc.
Medion is owned by MSI, and I saw other brands also use that case Micro-star for example, but micro-star is also owned by MSI...
It has a P4 2.6, 512MB original, mine has 1.5GB. And originally trhere was a ATi 9600tx in it.

The laptop on the left is an Acernote i760 or something.. It has a 80486 DX4 75MHz, 8MB RAM and 515MB HDD.

For Vista there is a starforce update to download from starforce website. For Win7 there is not.
I tried installing it, but my win7 says its not compatible and will not continue.
So if you have a legal way of solving, that would be great!
But what about the XP virtual compatibility mode? Yeah win7 can virtually run a bit like Win XP

Well guys i just installed GT Legends v1.1.0.0 update into my full copy installed GTL and it works like a charm.

I have the file and remember it was legal cause our SARL will also not use any file that is no legal.Dunno where to get the file now although i have a copy of it and wouldnt mind uploading it somewhere for you ouks to take a look at.But how and where ?

Bear in mind this is not a crack it is a patch which deals with the vista issues of starforce ....... and although i havent played GTL for ages ......it works ....i have just tried it onWindows 7

yeah Windows 7 RC1 32 bit version when with the update its says starforce blah blah blah but i just ticked the box that says stop reminding me and it works like a bomb.

Anywhere ican upload the file.think its not available cause the support group dont exist anymore me thinks

I got my first BSOD. After having installed nvidia driver 9x.xx for my GF2 MX200, I wanted to start Solitaire to see if I had HW acceleration. That gave me a bsod :(

• Justas Mikužis

I testing today and find wery well results.. then using vista x64 have in rfactor ~65fps now ~100 so this windows more comfortable and less hampered by the system.

got it working and all looks nice and smooth ,coming from old xp install :D just wondering if i should move steam over too it. and if i did would i have too unistall steam on my xp hdd ?

Just installed. Yesterday. Love it! :D. So I removed vista and made this my primary OS. No more lag at all in GTR Evo, better looking, much easier to get around and just generally better :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%