ARCA Sim Racing

I can't start the game at all through the leverage client with win 7. Updates and all are great but once I click launch it says the program stopped working.

Can still start it up with ARCA.exe alright, so no love lost :)

hey guys glad you had fun
sorry I had to pull out last min. I thought I had just enough time for 1 race :(.
when your family wants to go back home for xmas, but gets so far as LHR and snow comes in, you know they will be so heartbroken...so i let them come to my house and they were in belgium since 10 in the morning....(thought ns might take longer haha :D)

so you guys can choose what 3 tracks to run :)
Will try to go for next week

hey guys glad you had fun
sorry I had to pull out last min. I thought I had just enough time for 1 race :(.
when your family wants to go back home for xmas, but gets so far as LHR and snow comes in, you know they will be so heartbroken

Weather in UK is terrible, Easyjet,Ryanair, BA and BMI cancelled heaps of flights for the last 5 days and with sometimes no alternative at all joehoe (full refund and book a new ticket for much more $$$€€€ lol)

So very good reason why you missed out :) next week better!

@bjorn: no problem kerel, sh*t happens just unlucky circumstances (which dumba$$ forgets to leave his tape on 80 % for the race looool :D)

ARCA @ Michigan, Berlin, Texas - Mon January 4th 2010

xeh5hd.png

signmeup.png
:signmeup:
Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Michigan, Berlin, Texas
Day/Night: Day (notice: Ingame time will start around 16:00 with normal time scale)
Practice: 20:00 GMT, 10 min
Qualification: 5 min (4 laps)
Warmup: 5 min
Race: 20 laps

Notes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back