Windows 7 64bit

Since the Windows 7 thread has been closed...is there any word on if compatibility has been fixed? I just downloaded the demo and it's not running. I have tried compatibility mode (XP SP3) and Admin permissions for the .exe and HID and still nothing. I got the HID key...we really like to get this to work so I can use this (and buy the full version after my trial).

From memory, my situation was, I got a new hard drive but couldn't run BTB cause my license wasn't due for renewal, following that I built a whole new system and got win7 64. I then installed the BTB demo and I couldn't get it to work even though I set it as xp sp3 compatibility and to run as admin. Being used to not being able to use BTB due to the license I didn't follow it up anymore. Then when my license came for renewal I generated a key, submitted it, put it in the folder and BTB ran and worked fine ever since.

I don't know if this will help you but I thought I'd share it with you anyway in the hope that it might enlighten you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.4%